There are situations like a server hack when it might be necessary to mass change passwords of all cPanel accounts in a WHM/cPanel server. On a normal server, it is easy to reset passwords...
- Mass change cPanel account passwords December 4, 2017
- Leverage browser caching via .htaccess for Apache / LiteSpeed webserver August 28, 2017
- Install MongoDB on Fedora 24 August 4, 2016
- Steps to install Zend Opcache on a DirectAdmin server August 4, 2016
- MySQL: per account & entire directory backup difference – cPanel server July 21, 2016